Friday, January 9, 2009

We haz a whinnah!


First I wanted to thank Kirsten for inviting me to blog here. I really had a blast. I don’t think I’ve ever had more fun chatting with readers!


Also, I wanted to thank everyone for coming and sharing their honest opinions with me. That’s not always easy to do! And I am so thrilled to see so many open-minded people! And you’ve all got me plotting Heather’s story! : )


It’s great to note that Burn is currently #5 on the Samhain bestseller list. Yay! I have all of you to thank for that as well!

Okay, I picked a name from the hat and the winner is: Phoenix Lyon (Tanya). Congrats!!


Please contact me at anne@annerainey.com for your GC.

Anne Rainey



And from Kirsten and I, MB (Leah), thanks to everyone who dropped by to support Anne and check out her new book. Thank you!



No comments: