Monday, June 8, 2009

Book Pimping- Swap by Jenesi Ash

Our friend and blogger/ editor extraordinaire JenB, posted a review of what looks like a really hot erotica read with yummy girl-on-girl in it called Swap.

Neither Kirsten nor I have read it but JenB knows what we like and so I feel confident to recommend this book based on Jen's review.

JenB's review


Blurb:

Meet the friends: Free spirited Jamie is not one to be tied down—unless it’s in the bedroom. Caleb is Jamie’s sexually adventurous lover who has no desire to domesticate her. Mia is Jamie’s naive friend whose sexual fulfillment has depended solely on her first and only lover. Aidan thinks he knows what Mia wants. That’s because he’s the only man she’s ever gone to, to get it.

This weekend, four best friends at the crossroads of their relationships have decided to do something different. But as sexual partners shift, Jamie, Caleb, Mia, and Aidan will discover more about themselves and each other than they ever imagined.

Buy it Amazon, B&N, Borders

7 comments:

JenB said...

Thanks for linking. :)

Yep, the girl/girl is really nicely done in this book. Curious girl plus bisexual friend having fun--not just for the guys watching, but for their own enjoyment and exploration as well. There's minimal angst (just enough to be realistic), and even the m/f and group scenes have lots of female interaction because the girls set the whole thing up and they're either looking at or thinking about each other during most of their encounters.

I really enjoyed the book.

JenB said...

Oh...Tower.com has the best price on this book, and they also do free shipping w/$25 purchase.

MB (Leah) said...

Oohh, right up my alley! I must read it!

Thanks for reviewing it. I know your kind of off reviewing these days, so it must have been good.

JenB said...

It's a very fun book. And it makes a nice bedtime read. *ahem*

You'll be reading it soon. :D

MB (Leah) said...

Heh, nice of you to take care of my dreaming material.

I usually wake up from graphic dreams about things I thought about before going to sleep.

Better they are sexually graphic than nightmares. ;)

Although frankly, fears of letting go? I wonder what my dreaming mind would cook up for that? snort

JenB said...

Well, I wasn't actually thinking about dreams, although it might inspire some nice ones.

I was talking about reading it in bed with someone close to you. :D

MB (Leah) said...

Heh, Jen... TMI but reading, no matter how much it would turn me on, would seriously get in they way and stop the flow if you know what I mean. ;)

It's good as starter fluid though. snort