Monday, June 7, 2010

Promo and stealing from others

Hey all, since I just finished up my last quarter and am now cleaning the house after months of being a house cleaning sloth... and getting ready for my trip, I have no qualms about stealing from other bloggers' post, especially if it's to promo an author I like.

From the GLBT promo blog:

Leigh Ellwood has another f/f book out:


South of Sundance

Blurb:

Days before her sexy documentary debuts at a popular lesbian film festival, director Bebe Yasbeck is confronted by an old flame and conflicting feelings about the direction of her career and her assistant, Debra. Will her experience at South of Sundance provide her with the happy Hollywood ending she desires?









She also talks about that there will be a F/F discussion panel at Author's After Dark but I didn't get if it's an actual forum in person or an online forum in which this will be discussed. Would be interesting to go to though.

No comments: