Monday, October 11, 2010

Coming Out Day- celebration with GLBT romance books


Today is National Coming Out Day and Dear Author is honoring the GLBT community with a huge give-a-way of GLBT romance books, generously donated by authors and publishers.

So head on over there and read Joan's information filled post about Coming Out Day and maybe win something as well.

And amazingly, there are quite a few f/f, Lesbian books up for the offering. It's a great chance to try out a new author for you as well as maybe that first lesbian love story for you.

These are the list of f/f, lesbian that I know of in that listing.

All the Adriana Kraft books
Jennifer Fulton's book
Jlee Meyer's book
Jove Belle's book
Julie Cannon's book
K.B. Cutter's book
Kim Baldwin's book
KT Grant's book
Meghan O'Brien's book
Radclyffe's book

4 comments:

Cathy in AK said...

I won Erin Dutton's "Point of Ignition." It looks to be a suspense-y type F/F romance with a girl firefighter : )

LVLM(Leah) said...

I saw that. How cool huh?

I got Jove Belle's book- Split the Aces.

The only book I've read of hers so far, I really loved. Am so excited to win it.

Cathy in AK said...

Cool beans, Leah. I'm assuming you'll be doing a review on the Jove Belle?

LVLM(Leah) said...

Oh yeah, I'll review it. Unless it sucks so bad that I can't get through the first few chapters. But I doubt that will happen.