Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pimpage


I saw this book on the GLBT promo blog. It's kind of rare to find a f/f or lesbian in an historical setting, so I felt attracted to this. I haven't bought it yet, but I will.


Her Majesty's Maiden
by Michelle Houston
Buy it Phaze
October, 2010
F/F

Blurbage:

When Margaret Dudley joined the ranks of Queen Elizabeth I’s gentlewomen, she never expected the whirlwind of changes that occurred in her life.

Expecting to retreat to the background, to serve her sovereign with integrity and devotion, she never dreamed she’d find herself embroiled in a world of jealousy, lust, and betrayal.

Or that she would experience a love that surpasses all.

1 comment:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Oh wow, thank you for pimping this out. I have a f/f week coming at my place this week and I am very intrigued. I will be incorporating this at my blog more frequently. So... thank you!!!!